Market Research Analyst (Remote)
For over 20 years, the wRatings team has provided independent, competitive research to CEOs and their executive teams as well as the hedge fund and private equity community. Through our SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) tool, we empower executives to make decisions better, faster and with more confidence to grow revenue and simultaneously cut costs by eliminating unnecessary activity. Our patented research uses customer perceptions and predictive analytics to instantly analyze where opportunities exist to generate competitive strength and pricing power.
In May 2002, our research was featured as the cover article in Harvard Business Review, and is used today in multiple investment indexes including the Best Managed Companies annual rankings from the Drucker Institute. These rankings are published in the Wall Street Journal near the end of each calendar year. We continually collect customer data on a targeted group of companies that represent all sectors of the global economy. Our subscribing clients combine our analytics on these top performing companies with their own customer data to build durable competitive advantages.
We are currently adding multiple Market Research Analysts to our US-based team. Training in the wRatings methodology, key concepts and tools will be provided. All work is 100% remote with minimal, if any, travel.
- Assist in managing database of consumer/executive panel, which includes attracting, vetting, and communicating with members of our online community
- Manage weekly deadlines for deliverables by following research process
- Analyze results of primary research in conjunction with current industry trends, then synthesize findings with company-specific information
- Prepare and write thought-provoking, insightful and lively reports based on original analysis of data
- Conduct research briefings with clients, as needed; Must be able to interpret data and communicate results dynamically
- Effectively communicate complicated concepts through written and verbal means; A diverse skill set is optimal
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Communications, English, Journalism, Mathematics, Economics or Finance required; MBA or Masters degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in market research
- Analytically inclined and logic oriented, with solid conceptual understanding of business and financial principles; Statistical tools & techniques are NOT required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with superb listening skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and follow through
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment, leadership and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Minimum, if any, travel may be required
- Proficient use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word in a MS Windows environment
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with any survey tools
Compensation levels are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
No agencies please.